Sam Kahn owns and operates a regulated claims management business, Claiming4U, in Manchester UK. Sam Kahn states, “I’ve become quite an expert in this area over the last ten years and have grown a very successful business.”
Customers have a variety of wants, including convenience, value, situational relevance and more. If you can’t keep up with these needs, your customer base will suffer. “The more you have, the less you feel.” This is true for both people and businesses. In order to keep up with your customers’ ever-growing needs and demands, it’s important to find ways to streamline your process.
Sam Khan shares a few techniques to keep your customer happy.
- Create predictable experiences. It’s not just about developing a good product. It’s about creating the experience you want for your customers. What do they want? What do they need? How can you make their experience with you as predictable and perfect as possible?
- Deliver the best value possible. The bottom line is that customers’ expectations are always changing. Providing them with the best value possible will help your customer base grow and stay loyal. You can provide your customers with the best value by being on the other and of a phone should they need you, or want an update.
- Provide a personalised experience. Companies are beginning to invest in the idea of a personalised experience, with some going as far as to implement digital assistants. The ability to customise the customer experience is a great way to help make customers feel appreciated. For some companies, this might not be possible due to budget constraints.
- Give them what they want and when they want it. People are becoming more and more demanding as technology advances. They want instant gratification and want to be able to get it at any moment and from anywhere.
- Spend time offering a personalised service. Today, businesses are always looking for a competitive edge. One way to stand out is by offering personalised service. Personalisation means that you’re meeting customers’ needs and providing them with a memorable experience, one that they’ll want to share with their friends and social circles, claims Sam Nathan Kahn.
- Keep an open line of communication with your customers. When it comes to customer service, communication is key. The more open and honest you are with your customers, the more loyal they will be. Customers want to know what’s going on and will appreciate your transparency when something goes wrong. It doesn’t matter if you are a small business or a big corporation, people want updates about what is going on in the company and with their claims.
- Empathise with your customers! As a business owner, it is important to think like your customers. In order to be successful, you need to understand who you are targeting and what their needs are. You can’t just take the data from Google Analytics and use it as your only guideline for marketing. You need to understand what people want and why they want it so that you can give them what they need.
“It’s not enough to simply offer a quality product or service. You also need to let people know about it. In other words, you need marketing.” states Samuel Nathan Kahn.
Marketing is the process of creating a market for your product and services in order to grow your business. Marketing helps you identify and create new customers, and promote products and services.
Sam Kahn says you cannot downplay the importance of the impact of customer feedback on one’s business. With so many companies using social media to interact with customers, it is important to deliver a good service and keep customers happy.
Companies should go through comments, reviews, and feedback with the intention of tweaking what they’re doing right and improving what they’re doing wrong.
By increasing your credibility, you can create more value for yourself in terms of price and increase your customer base as well as keep them happy.
The first step is to survey your customer base and find out what their needs are. Satisfied customers often know exactly what they want and it can serve as a guide for generating new content.
The next step is to listen to your company’s employees because they are in contact with customers every day. They can be a great source of information on what needs need to be served as well as warning signs that something might be wrong. Lastly, we should always remember what our mission statement is and that is “to make people smile.”